Sep 6, 2010, 10:13 AM EST
Hey, it’s a silver lining for Cleveland!
Last season the Cavaliers paid Leon Powe primarily to recover. They signed him to a two-year deal after major knee surgery, they knew going in he would not be able to help much last season. He did play for 20 games at the end of the season but he didn’t look right.
Stopped by Leon Powe BBall Camp @ oak tech. LP says knee 100 percent and he can squat 275 pounds. Cavs big will wear brace as precaution.
This would be good news for Cleveland if he is indeed back. Powe has shown a lot of potential but his knee helped keep him from realizing it. In Cleveland now he should get a lot of run if healthy.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 6
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5