Sep 6, 2010, 10:13 AM EDT
Hey, it’s a silver lining for Cleveland!
Last season the Cavaliers paid Leon Powe primarily to recover. They signed him to a two-year deal after major knee surgery, they knew going in he would not be able to help much last season. He did play for 20 games at the end of the season but he didn’t look right.
Stopped by Leon Powe BBall Camp @ oak tech. LP says knee 100 percent and he can squat 275 pounds. Cavs big will wear brace as precaution.
This would be good news for Cleveland if he is indeed back. Powe has shown a lot of potential but his knee helped keep him from realizing it. In Cleveland now he should get a lot of run if healthy.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 14
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8