Sep 6, 2010, 10:13 AM EDT
Hey, it’s a silver lining for Cleveland!
Last season the Cavaliers paid Leon Powe primarily to recover. They signed him to a two-year deal after major knee surgery, they knew going in he would not be able to help much last season. He did play for 20 games at the end of the season but he didn’t look right.
Stopped by Leon Powe BBall Camp @ oak tech. LP says knee 100 percent and he can squat 275 pounds. Cavs big will wear brace as precaution.
This would be good news for Cleveland if he is indeed back. Powe has shown a lot of potential but his knee helped keep him from realizing it. In Cleveland now he should get a lot of run if healthy.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32