Sep 4, 2010, 9:09 AM EDT
First we saw LeBron James’ video of his first workout with the Heat. Now the team has released a second video profiling Chris Bosh at the Heat training facility, working out with coaches and trainers. There’s nothing in it to make any significant observations from, of course. But it is interesting to look at the fact that once again, Bosh is working in the mid-range set, and driving from face-up, away from the basket before looping in for a dunk. Unless LeBron James really decides to change his game to work in the block, the Heat are going to seriously be missing a true power-post player. Which means that on those rare occasions when the entire team doesn’t shoot well (and they will happen), they’re going to be in a bit of a pickle.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9