Sep 3, 2010, 12:02 PM EST
The only people to crash my wedding were relatives who didn’t get an invite for a reason, but it’s a celebration so you welcome everyone.
Kristen and Wes Schifone have a way, way better story. One they told to NESN in Boston.
Shaquille O’Neal wandered into their wedding at the Four Seasons, underdressed and not really fitting in. But it’s a celebration so you welcome everyone. And Shaq hung out and had some fun.
“Considering it was someone of his stature, he was a total gentleman and just acted like one of the guys,” the groom said from his Hawaiian honeymoon. “He accepted everyone’s photo request and even remembered our names the next day and asked that we come down for a photo shoot with him for the [Boston] Globe.”
The fans in Boston love him right now, he’s a great personality to have in the city. We’ll see how much they love him after some missed defensive rotations, but for now everybody loves him.
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 19
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 11
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 14
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 27
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20