Sep 3, 2010, 12:02 PM EST
The only people to crash my wedding were relatives who didn’t get an invite for a reason, but it’s a celebration so you welcome everyone.
Kristen and Wes Schifone have a way, way better story. One they told to NESN in Boston.
Shaquille O’Neal wandered into their wedding at the Four Seasons, underdressed and not really fitting in. But it’s a celebration so you welcome everyone. And Shaq hung out and had some fun.
“Considering it was someone of his stature, he was a total gentleman and just acted like one of the guys,” the groom said from his Hawaiian honeymoon. “He accepted everyone’s photo request and even remembered our names the next day and asked that we come down for a photo shoot with him for the [Boston] Globe.”
The fans in Boston love him right now, he’s a great personality to have in the city. We’ll see how much they love him after some missed defensive rotations, but for now everybody loves him.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 9
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36