Sep 3, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
Avery Johnson has a chip, one NBA Championship ring. He got it as a member of the 1999 San Antonio Spurs.
Oh, and now he’s got a Super Bowl ring. Yes, 5’7″, 175 soaking wet Johnson has an NFL Championship ring.
Now all the Saints have to do is repeat and Derek Fisher can add a Super Bowl ring to his collection.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 4
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 28