Sep 3, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
Avery Johnson has a chip, one NBA Championship ring. He got it as a member of the 1999 San Antonio Spurs.
Oh, and now he’s got a Super Bowl ring. Yes, 5’7″, 175 soaking wet Johnson has an NFL Championship ring.
Now all the Saints have to do is repeat and Derek Fisher can add a Super Bowl ring to his collection.
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 8
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 3
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 46
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 19
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 34
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 15
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 23
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25