Sep 3, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
Avery Johnson has a chip, one NBA Championship ring. He got it as a member of the 1999 San Antonio Spurs.
Oh, and now he’s got a Super Bowl ring. Yes, 5’7″, 175 soaking wet Johnson has an NFL Championship ring.
Now all the Saints have to do is repeat and Derek Fisher can add a Super Bowl ring to his collection.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 3
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 18
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7