Sep 3, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
Avery Johnson has a chip, one NBA Championship ring. He got it as a member of the 1999 San Antonio Spurs.
Oh, and now he’s got a Super Bowl ring. Yes, 5’7″, 175 soaking wet Johnson has an NFL Championship ring.
Now all the Saints have to do is repeat and Derek Fisher can add a Super Bowl ring to his collection.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50