Sep 3, 2010, 6:00 PM EDT
Avery Johnson has a chip, one NBA Championship ring. He got it as a member of the 1999 San Antonio Spurs.
Oh, and now he’s got a Super Bowl ring. Yes, 5’7″, 175 soaking wet Johnson has an NFL Championship ring.
Now all the Saints have to do is repeat and Derek Fisher can add a Super Bowl ring to his collection.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 2
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1