Sep 2, 2010, 3:26 PM EDT
As it is the “guys who fill out the end of the bench” signings time of the year, we have one report for you.
Carney was in Philadelphia last season playing 12 minutes a game (in 68 games) and pitching in four puts or so a contest. Which doesn’t speak well of him as Philly needed depth on the wing but he couldn’t really break into the rotation.
He’s athletic, which is why he went No. 16 overall four years ago, so maybe getting some burn in Don Nelson’s offense (if it is Don Nelson’s offense and he is not let go before the season) will be good for him. Can’t really hurt. For a minimum deal, not a bad risk for the Warriors.
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 1
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 27
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 6
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 28
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22