Sep 2, 2010, 3:26 PM EDT
As it is the “guys who fill out the end of the bench” signings time of the year, we have one report for you.
Carney was in Philadelphia last season playing 12 minutes a game (in 68 games) and pitching in four puts or so a contest. Which doesn’t speak well of him as Philly needed depth on the wing but he couldn’t really break into the rotation.
He’s athletic, which is why he went No. 16 overall four years ago, so maybe getting some burn in Don Nelson’s offense (if it is Don Nelson’s offense and he is not let go before the season) will be good for him. Can’t really hurt. For a minimum deal, not a bad risk for the Warriors.
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 0
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 6
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 14
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35