Sep 2, 2010, 3:26 PM EDT
As it is the “guys who fill out the end of the bench” signings time of the year, we have one report for you.
Carney was in Philadelphia last season playing 12 minutes a game (in 68 games) and pitching in four puts or so a contest. Which doesn’t speak well of him as Philly needed depth on the wing but he couldn’t really break into the rotation.
He’s athletic, which is why he went No. 16 overall four years ago, so maybe getting some burn in Don Nelson’s offense (if it is Don Nelson’s offense and he is not let go before the season) will be good for him. Can’t really hurt. For a minimum deal, not a bad risk for the Warriors.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 0
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 18
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48