Sep 2, 2010, 3:26 PM EDT
As it is the “guys who fill out the end of the bench” signings time of the year, we have one report for you.
Carney was in Philadelphia last season playing 12 minutes a game (in 68 games) and pitching in four puts or so a contest. Which doesn’t speak well of him as Philly needed depth on the wing but he couldn’t really break into the rotation.
He’s athletic, which is why he went No. 16 overall four years ago, so maybe getting some burn in Don Nelson’s offense (if it is Don Nelson’s offense and he is not let go before the season) will be good for him. Can’t really hurt. For a minimum deal, not a bad risk for the Warriors.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38