Sep 2, 2010, 12:25 PM EST
I love that LeBron James is posting his family portraits. That he is being a real dad. As a father myself, I love this photo of him and the kids that looks like every other family portrait in America… well, except for the two NBA MVP trophies in his hands. It’s cute.
But as Weed not Speed of the Sportress of Blogitude (and our own Out of Bounds) notes — did LeBron go to Sears for this? Really? What is that background? LeBron James has the money to raise Dorothea Lange from the dead and have her take some stirring, haunting photos of his family. Instead this is the background we get. Stuff from a cheesy family album?
Well, I guess we all should have those photos in our past. Same with LeBron’s kids.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16