Sep 2, 2010, 12:25 PM EST
I love that LeBron James is posting his family portraits. That he is being a real dad. As a father myself, I love this photo of him and the kids that looks like every other family portrait in America… well, except for the two NBA MVP trophies in his hands. It’s cute.
But as Weed not Speed of the Sportress of Blogitude (and our own Out of Bounds) notes — did LeBron go to Sears for this? Really? What is that background? LeBron James has the money to raise Dorothea Lange from the dead and have her take some stirring, haunting photos of his family. Instead this is the background we get. Stuff from a cheesy family album?
Well, I guess we all should have those photos in our past. Same with LeBron’s kids.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 1
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)