Sep 2, 2010, 12:25 PM EDT
I love that LeBron James is posting his family portraits. That he is being a real dad. As a father myself, I love this photo of him and the kids that looks like every other family portrait in America… well, except for the two NBA MVP trophies in his hands. It’s cute.
But as Weed not Speed of the Sportress of Blogitude (and our own Out of Bounds) notes — did LeBron go to Sears for this? Really? What is that background? LeBron James has the money to raise Dorothea Lange from the dead and have her take some stirring, haunting photos of his family. Instead this is the background we get. Stuff from a cheesy family album?
Well, I guess we all should have those photos in our past. Same with LeBron’s kids.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 9
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15