Sep 2, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
According to the Atlanta Hawks’ PR department, the team has signed free agent center Etan Thomas to a contract.
The 32-year old Thomas played in 23 games for the Thunder last season, averaging 3.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 0.7 blocks per game in 14 minutes per game. Thomas is best known for his tough, defensive-minded style of play and his off-court endeavors, which have included political activism and poetry writing.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 3
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 13
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld