Sep 2, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
According to the Atlanta Hawks’ PR department, the team has signed free agent center Etan Thomas to a contract.
The 32-year old Thomas played in 23 games for the Thunder last season, averaging 3.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 0.7 blocks per game in 14 minutes per game. Thomas is best known for his tough, defensive-minded style of play and his off-court endeavors, which have included political activism and poetry writing.
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 1
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 5
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 11
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 18
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 12
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld