Sep 2, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
According to the Atlanta Hawks’ PR department, the team has signed free agent center Etan Thomas to a contract.
The 32-year old Thomas played in 23 games for the Thunder last season, averaging 3.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 0.7 blocks per game in 14 minutes per game. Thomas is best known for his tough, defensive-minded style of play and his off-court endeavors, which have included political activism and poetry writing.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 27
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld