Sep 2, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
According to the Atlanta Hawks’ PR department, the team has signed free agent center Etan Thomas to a contract.
The 32-year old Thomas played in 23 games for the Thunder last season, averaging 3.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 0.7 blocks per game in 14 minutes per game. Thomas is best known for his tough, defensive-minded style of play and his off-court endeavors, which have included political activism and poetry writing.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld