Sep 2, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
According to the Atlanta Hawks’ PR department, the team has signed free agent center Etan Thomas to a contract.
The 32-year old Thomas played in 23 games for the Thunder last season, averaging 3.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 0.7 blocks per game in 14 minutes per game. Thomas is best known for his tough, defensive-minded style of play and his off-court endeavors, which have included political activism and poetry writing.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld