Sep 1, 2010, 9:30 PM EDT
This time of year there are a few places around the nation where NBA players gather for a little high-level run. Some real pick-up games. Stuff at their level. And maybe none is hotter right now than HAX in Los Angeles.
Here are some highlights from a recent Nike sponsored game there. (via DIME)
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 5
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 9
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 22
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32