Sep 1, 2010, 1:43 PM EST
Samuel Dalembert is not the only NBA player who hasn’t forgotten about the devastation in Haiti.
Dwight Howard announced that he will co-host the Concert for a Cause… Remembering Haiti scheduled for Sept. 15 at the House of Blues in Orlando (via the Orlando Sentinel). He also will be traveling to Haiti this month and the Dwight Howard Fund will be making donations to programs to help young victims of the earthquake.
The Jan. 12 quake killed an estimated 230,000 and left 1 million people homeless on the island nation.
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 5
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 6
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)