Sep 1, 2010, 1:43 PM EDT
Samuel Dalembert is not the only NBA player who hasn’t forgotten about the devastation in Haiti.
Dwight Howard announced that he will co-host the Concert for a Cause… Remembering Haiti scheduled for Sept. 15 at the House of Blues in Orlando (via the Orlando Sentinel). He also will be traveling to Haiti this month and the Dwight Howard Fund will be making donations to programs to help young victims of the earthquake.
The Jan. 12 quake killed an estimated 230,000 and left 1 million people homeless on the island nation.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20