Aug 31, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Denver’s new general manager Masai Ujiri held his introductory press conference today. Guess what most of the questions were about? No, not how Modern Family could win the Emmy for best comedy when it’s not really that funny. It was about ‘Melo and trades.
Here are his answers. Nothing stunning or even really new there. And what can he really say with the guy who makes the decisions — owner to be Josh Kroenke — sitting to his right. But here Ujiri is saying he would like Anthony to remain a Nugget.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 5
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 15
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18