Aug 31, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Denver’s new general manager Masai Ujiri held his introductory press conference today. Guess what most of the questions were about? No, not how Modern Family could win the Emmy for best comedy when it’s not really that funny. It was about ‘Melo and trades.
Here are his answers. Nothing stunning or even really new there. And what can he really say with the guy who makes the decisions — owner to be Josh Kroenke — sitting to his right. But here Ujiri is saying he would like Anthony to remain a Nugget.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 18
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 37
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85