Aug 31, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Denver’s new general manager Masai Ujiri held his introductory press conference today. Guess what most of the questions were about? No, not how Modern Family could win the Emmy for best comedy when it’s not really that funny. It was about ‘Melo and trades.
Here are his answers. Nothing stunning or even really new there. And what can he really say with the guy who makes the decisions — owner to be Josh Kroenke — sitting to his right. But here Ujiri is saying he would like Anthony to remain a Nugget.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 10
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 23
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 25
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9