Aug 31, 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Denver’s new general manager Masai Ujiri held his introductory press conference today. Guess what most of the questions were about? No, not how Modern Family could win the Emmy for best comedy when it’s not really that funny. It was about ‘Melo and trades.
Here are his answers. Nothing stunning or even really new there. And what can he really say with the guy who makes the decisions — owner to be Josh Kroenke — sitting to his right. But here Ujiri is saying he would like Anthony to remain a Nugget.
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 0
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 23
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 10
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)