Aug 31, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
Denver’s new general manager Masai Ujiri held his introductory press conference today. Guess what most of the questions were about? No, not how Modern Family could win the Emmy for best comedy when it’s not really that funny. It was about ‘Melo and trades.
Here are his answers. Nothing stunning or even really new there. And what can he really say with the guy who makes the decisions — owner to be Josh Kroenke — sitting to his right. But here Ujiri is saying he would like Anthony to remain a Nugget.
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 0
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 33
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 17