Aug 31, 2010, 8:58 PM EDT
Darius Miles wants the chance to prove his knees can hold up for another NBA campaign after multiple microfracture surgeries. And that those knees are allowing him to move well enough to bring back some of his once-promising game. It’s going to take a lot of proving.
But the San Antonio Spurs are taking a look.
It’s a long shot he makes the team, the best outcome might be a make-good invite to training camp. Remember in June the Bobcats brought him in with other free agents for a workout and passed on him.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 0
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 13
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 22
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2