Aug 31, 2010, 8:58 PM EST
Darius Miles wants the chance to prove his knees can hold up for another NBA campaign after multiple microfracture surgeries. And that those knees are allowing him to move well enough to bring back some of his once-promising game. It’s going to take a lot of proving.
But the San Antonio Spurs are taking a look.
It’s a long shot he makes the team, the best outcome might be a make-good invite to training camp. Remember in June the Bobcats brought him in with other free agents for a workout and passed on him.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 5
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36