Aug 31, 2010, 8:58 PM EDT
Darius Miles wants the chance to prove his knees can hold up for another NBA campaign after multiple microfracture surgeries. And that those knees are allowing him to move well enough to bring back some of his once-promising game. It’s going to take a lot of proving.
But the San Antonio Spurs are taking a look.
It’s a long shot he makes the team, the best outcome might be a make-good invite to training camp. Remember in June the Bobcats brought him in with other free agents for a workout and passed on him.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 22
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 37
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 29
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12