Aug 31, 2010, 8:58 PM EST
Darius Miles wants the chance to prove his knees can hold up for another NBA campaign after multiple microfracture surgeries. And that those knees are allowing him to move well enough to bring back some of his once-promising game. It’s going to take a lot of proving.
But the San Antonio Spurs are taking a look.
It’s a long shot he makes the team, the best outcome might be a make-good invite to training camp. Remember in June the Bobcats brought him in with other free agents for a workout and passed on him.
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 1
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 8
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 12
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 16