Aug 30, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
Is there a better idea then turning Shaquille O’Neal loose in a city and following him around with cameras? No, no there isn’t.
That’s what the Boston Globe did. What we learn is that he is still a big person — one not really built for historic doorways and stoops — and a big personality that people love.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7