Aug 30, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
Is there a better idea then turning Shaquille O’Neal loose in a city and following him around with cameras? No, no there isn’t.
That’s what the Boston Globe did. What we learn is that he is still a big person — one not really built for historic doorways and stoops — and a big personality that people love.
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 0
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 16
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32
- Warriors take Game 1 from Clippers 30