Aug 30, 2010, 3:06 PM EDT
“I wish I could be in the [Twilight] movie and be like the villain. I want to be the big bad one that just eats everybody. … I want to eat Edward and Jacob.”
– Los Angeles Laker Ron Artest, on attending the “Twilight” premiere (as told to the Rise Guys on KHTK in Sacramento). For the record, we support this idea, anything that brings an end to whiny teenage angst films we’re good with.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 13
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 7
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 16