Aug 30, 2010, 3:06 PM EDT
“I wish I could be in the [Twilight] movie and be like the villain. I want to be the big bad one that just eats everybody. … I want to eat Edward and Jacob.”
– Los Angeles Laker Ron Artest, on attending the “Twilight” premiere (as told to the Rise Guys on KHTK in Sacramento). For the record, we support this idea, anything that brings an end to whiny teenage angst films we’re good with.
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 0
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 11
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 53
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 20
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 15