Aug 30, 2010, 3:06 PM EDT
“I wish I could be in the [Twilight] movie and be like the villain. I want to be the big bad one that just eats everybody. … I want to eat Edward and Jacob.”
– Los Angeles Laker Ron Artest, on attending the “Twilight” premiere (as told to the Rise Guys on KHTK in Sacramento). For the record, we support this idea, anything that brings an end to whiny teenage angst films we’re good with.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 37
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14