Aug 30, 2010, 11:31 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, MGM Resorts International may face an investigation after Michael Jordan’s 19-year old son tweeted about spending $35,000 at the Haze nightclub in the Aria resort and casino:
Jordan’s 19-year-old son Marcus Jordan tweeted Aug. 20 about spending $35,000 at Haze at Aria Resort & Casino.“Last night was stupid… 35K at Haze,” the University of Central Florida sophomore guard said. “Totals 50K something the whole day.”The tweet has since been removed from the site.Jordan told a Fox Sports website last week that the tweet was a mistake and said he had conversations with both his parents about it.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8