Aug 30, 2010, 11:31 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, MGM Resorts International may face an investigation after Michael Jordan’s 19-year old son tweeted about spending $35,000 at the Haze nightclub in the Aria resort and casino:
Jordan’s 19-year-old son Marcus Jordan tweeted Aug. 20 about spending $35,000 at Haze at Aria Resort & Casino.“Last night was stupid… 35K at Haze,” the University of Central Florida sophomore guard said. “Totals 50K something the whole day.”The tweet has since been removed from the site.Jordan told a Fox Sports website last week that the tweet was a mistake and said he had conversations with both his parents about it.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 22
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9