Aug 29, 2010, 9:00 PM EDT
Shaquille O’Neal versus Kobe Bryant has become one of the most popular feuds in the NBA. Because they are former teammates and due to the rap disses and press conference disses and general bad blood, it’s natural to wonder how O’Neal feels about Kobe having five rings to his four. O’Neal, though says that he competes with guys his size, and that if, say, Tim Duncan were to get five, that would bother him more.
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 0
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11