Brandon Jennings: "I guess in three years, me, Tyreke Evans, and Stephen Curry should team up, too."
Aug 29, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Brandon Jennings has weighed in to TMZ on all the team-ups going on and it’s about what you’d expect. He says that all these team-ups that are going on (and he lumps Boston in with Miami) are bad because it lowers the competition, that “everyone’s trying to play together instead of competing.” He mentions he’s got friends, too, and according to what’s going on in the league, he should team up with Tyreke Evans and Stephen Curry. Which is just insane to think about.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 10
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 7
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 29
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 21