Brandon Jennings: "I guess in three years, me, Tyreke Evans, and Stephen Curry should team up, too."
Aug 29, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Brandon Jennings has weighed in to TMZ on all the team-ups going on and it’s about what you’d expect. He says that all these team-ups that are going on (and he lumps Boston in with Miami) are bad because it lowers the competition, that “everyone’s trying to play together instead of competing.” He mentions he’s got friends, too, and according to what’s going on in the league, he should team up with Tyreke Evans and Stephen Curry. Which is just insane to think about.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6