Brandon Jennings: "I guess in three years, me, Tyreke Evans, and Stephen Curry should team up, too."
Aug 29, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Brandon Jennings has weighed in to TMZ on all the team-ups going on and it’s about what you’d expect. He says that all these team-ups that are going on (and he lumps Boston in with Miami) are bad because it lowers the competition, that “everyone’s trying to play together instead of competing.” He mentions he’s got friends, too, and according to what’s going on in the league, he should team up with Tyreke Evans and Stephen Curry. Which is just insane to think about.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18