Brandon Jennings: "I guess in three years, me, Tyreke Evans, and Stephen Curry should team up, too."
Aug 29, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Brandon Jennings has weighed in to TMZ on all the team-ups going on and it’s about what you’d expect. He says that all these team-ups that are going on (and he lumps Boston in with Miami) are bad because it lowers the competition, that “everyone’s trying to play together instead of competing.” He mentions he’s got friends, too, and according to what’s going on in the league, he should team up with Tyreke Evans and Stephen Curry. Which is just insane to think about.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47