Brandon Jennings: "I guess in three years, me, Tyreke Evans, and Stephen Curry should team up, too."
Aug 29, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Brandon Jennings has weighed in to TMZ on all the team-ups going on and it’s about what you’d expect. He says that all these team-ups that are going on (and he lumps Boston in with Miami) are bad because it lowers the competition, that “everyone’s trying to play together instead of competing.” He mentions he’s got friends, too, and according to what’s going on in the league, he should team up with Tyreke Evans and Stephen Curry. Which is just insane to think about.
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 3
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 4
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 20
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 25
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 69