Aug 27, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
Here’s what we learn from this video: LeBron James is much stronger than Heat coach Erik Spoelstra (we probably knew that already); Chris Bosh was in the gym; LeBron can knock down jumpers when nobody covers him in an empty gym (he can knock them down with a guy in his face, too); and his elbow looks fine when there is nobody else in the gym.
So, basically, nothing new. But it’s the time of year where we put up videos of James working out at the Heat facility. It’s that or a long post about Mad Men. (Hat tip to CBS Facts & Rumors blog)
- Bobcats fight to the end, but Heat come away with 2-0 series lead 2
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 11
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 53
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 20
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 15