Aug 27, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
Here’s what we learn from this video: LeBron James is much stronger than Heat coach Erik Spoelstra (we probably knew that already); Chris Bosh was in the gym; LeBron can knock down jumpers when nobody covers him in an empty gym (he can knock them down with a guy in his face, too); and his elbow looks fine when there is nobody else in the gym.
So, basically, nothing new. But it’s the time of year where we put up videos of James working out at the Heat facility. It’s that or a long post about Mad Men. (Hat tip to CBS Facts & Rumors blog)
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 14
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 55
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 30
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0