Aug 26, 2010, 10:45 PM EST
Rudy Fernandez may need to readjust his dreams back to being traded, because the Blazers are not letting him go to Europe.
“We won’t release his rights.”
Without that Fernandez cannot return to Europe. So, what about trading him?
“I’ve talked to a lot of teams. I don’t want to get into specific trade talks. The whole Rudy issue is out there. I have been active in talking to a lot of teams.”
So Rudy can wait.
In the same interview, Cho continued the Blazers theme of saying Greg Oden is on schedule, but that schedule may not have him ready at the start of the season. He said that Oden is not yet playing in games.
Cho also said that Joel Przybilla is on a “November, December timeframe”
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 0
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)