Aug 24, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
I’ve played pickup games on some pretty rutty outdoor courts before, but this would take the cake. It is in Poland, part of a new sports complex where they needed a field to use for soccer too (according to the translation) so here you go. (Thanks to reader Marek Dziuba for the tip)
As SLAM’s Marcel Mutoni noted on twitter, this may be the perfect court for Steve Nash’s game.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 3
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 2
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 11
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 11
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13