Aug 24, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
I’ve played pickup games on some pretty rutty outdoor courts before, but this would take the cake. It is in Poland, part of a new sports complex where they needed a field to use for soccer too (according to the translation) so here you go. (Thanks to reader Marek Dziuba for the tip)
As SLAM’s Marcel Mutoni noted on twitter, this may be the perfect court for Steve Nash’s game.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41