Aug 24, 2010, 1:20 PM EDT
I’ve played pickup games on some pretty rutty outdoor courts before, but this would take the cake. It is in Poland, part of a new sports complex where they needed a field to use for soccer too (according to the translation) so here you go. (Thanks to reader Marek Dziuba for the tip)
As SLAM’s Marcel Mutoni noted on twitter, this may be the perfect court for Steve Nash’s game.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 0
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 20
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 16
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 12
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52