Aug 24, 2010, 8:12 PM EDT
Like everyone else in the country, we’ve taken a hard look at our business and found out that you can’t do business today like we did three years ago. We had some major cuts throughout the organization. We’re very lean now. We’re trim. We have no fat. Our goal is to get more fans into Arco Arena and try to get back the fans that we lost. We’re on the right track. Our business is up.
–Sacramento Kings owner Joe Maloof in the Sports Business Journal.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 9
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 18
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90