Aug 24, 2010, 8:12 PM EDT
Like everyone else in the country, we’ve taken a hard look at our business and found out that you can’t do business today like we did three years ago. We had some major cuts throughout the organization. We’re very lean now. We’re trim. We have no fat. Our goal is to get more fans into Arco Arena and try to get back the fans that we lost. We’re on the right track. Our business is up.
–Sacramento Kings owner Joe Maloof in the Sports Business Journal.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9