Aug 23, 2010, 8:50 AM EDT
This doesn’t tell you everything about the game — check out our recap for that — but it does show you some nifty passing from from Ricky Rubio, some solid play from Chauncey Billups, Cristiano Ronaldo, how much we miss Juan Carlos Navaro, plus Pau Gasol and his very hot girlfriend.
The actual game felt like the first half of an NFL preseason game, with both teams showing some vanilla sets and saving their good stuff for when these teams meet later on. Still, an entertaining game.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 8
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 14
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 33
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 21
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 16
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 21
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23