Aug 23, 2010, 8:50 AM EST
This doesn’t tell you everything about the game — check out our recap for that — but it does show you some nifty passing from from Ricky Rubio, some solid play from Chauncey Billups, Cristiano Ronaldo, how much we miss Juan Carlos Navaro, plus Pau Gasol and his very hot girlfriend.
The actual game felt like the first half of an NFL preseason game, with both teams showing some vanilla sets and saving their good stuff for when these teams meet later on. Still, an entertaining game.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2