Aug 23, 2010, 8:50 AM EDT
This doesn’t tell you everything about the game — check out our recap for that — but it does show you some nifty passing from from Ricky Rubio, some solid play from Chauncey Billups, Cristiano Ronaldo, how much we miss Juan Carlos Navaro, plus Pau Gasol and his very hot girlfriend.
The actual game felt like the first half of an NFL preseason game, with both teams showing some vanilla sets and saving their good stuff for when these teams meet later on. Still, an entertaining game.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20