Aug 23, 2010, 8:50 AM EDT
This doesn’t tell you everything about the game — check out our recap for that — but it does show you some nifty passing from from Ricky Rubio, some solid play from Chauncey Billups, Cristiano Ronaldo, how much we miss Juan Carlos Navaro, plus Pau Gasol and his very hot girlfriend.
The actual game felt like the first half of an NFL preseason game, with both teams showing some vanilla sets and saving their good stuff for when these teams meet later on. Still, an entertaining game.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 22
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 24
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8