Aug 20, 2010, 1:54 PM EDT
The Chicago Bulls are using Joakim Noah and his feisty reputation to help sell season tickets this year. Carlos Boozer and some guys who can drain threes should sell more, but still pretty entertaining campaign.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41