Aug 19, 2010, 9:20 AM EST
Can you consistently knock down free throws? If so, you stand a good chance of beating Dwight Howard in H-O-R-S-E.
And if you have the money, you can get to play him.
Howard is auctioning off the chance to play H-O-R-S-E against him to raise money for Usher’s New Look Foundation (hat tip to CNBC’s Darren Rovell). That organization trains youth to be the leaders of tomorrow, and in doing so increases their chances of graduating from high school and going on to college. It’s a good cause, a good place to put your money.
Then after you do so, brush up on your free throws. And be sure to tell Howard no dunks while wearing a cape in this game.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 6
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 12
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20