Aug 19, 2010, 9:20 AM EDT
Can you consistently knock down free throws? If so, you stand a good chance of beating Dwight Howard in H-O-R-S-E.
And if you have the money, you can get to play him.
Howard is auctioning off the chance to play H-O-R-S-E against him to raise money for Usher’s New Look Foundation (hat tip to CNBC’s Darren Rovell). That organization trains youth to be the leaders of tomorrow, and in doing so increases their chances of graduating from high school and going on to college. It’s a good cause, a good place to put your money.
Then after you do so, brush up on your free throws. And be sure to tell Howard no dunks while wearing a cape in this game.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49