Aug 19, 2010, 10:50 PM EDT
Le odor de Odom.
When you’re a hot celebrity couple and you attach your name to something and people will buy it. Regardless. For example, Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are teaming up on a unisex fragrance.
I couldn’t make this stuff up. Kardashian confirmed it to the New York Daily News (via the fashionista Trey Kerby at Ball Don’t Lie).
Lighthouse Beauty, which created Kim’s perfume, has confirmed that it also will be developing the fragrance for Khloe and her NBA champion hubby.
The new scent may be named “Unbreakable,” Khloe Kardashian told WWD, though she added, “Baby, I dunno, we’re still working on it.”
Crushing your hopes, you will not be able to splash yourself with your gift of “Unbreakable” (or whatever M. Night Shyamalan movie they name the fragrance after) on Christmas then watch the Lakers take on Heat — the fragrance will not hit the shelves until next November. So you will have it in time for that Lakers/Heat finals that David Stern will make sure happens.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 0
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 45
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 12
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13