Aug 19, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
You all know the free fall ride — the ones at amusement parks where you go up to the top of some tall structure then they essentially drop you off it. You get the sensation of falling without having to jump out of a plane, or the sensation of smashing into the ground.
But do you think you could sink a shot off one? These guys did. (Thanks J.E. Skeets for finding this.) The best part is the first shot, where you fall at the speed of the ball.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16