Aug 19, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
You all know the free fall ride — the ones at amusement parks where you go up to the top of some tall structure then they essentially drop you off it. You get the sensation of falling without having to jump out of a plane, or the sensation of smashing into the ground.
But do you think you could sink a shot off one? These guys did. (Thanks J.E. Skeets for finding this.) The best part is the first shot, where you fall at the speed of the ball.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31