Aug 19, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
You all know the free fall ride — the ones at amusement parks where you go up to the top of some tall structure then they essentially drop you off it. You get the sensation of falling without having to jump out of a plane, or the sensation of smashing into the ground.
But do you think you could sink a shot off one? These guys did. (Thanks J.E. Skeets for finding this.) The best part is the first shot, where you fall at the speed of the ball.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 0
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10