Aug 19, 2010, 4:33 PM EDT
You all know the free fall ride — the ones at amusement parks where you go up to the top of some tall structure then they essentially drop you off it. You get the sensation of falling without having to jump out of a plane, or the sensation of smashing into the ground.
But do you think you could sink a shot off one? These guys did. (Thanks J.E. Skeets for finding this.) The best part is the first shot, where you fall at the speed of the ball.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 0
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 2
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 32
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37