Aug 19, 2010, 4:33 PM EST
You all know the free fall ride — the ones at amusement parks where you go up to the top of some tall structure then they essentially drop you off it. You get the sensation of falling without having to jump out of a plane, or the sensation of smashing into the ground.
But do you think you could sink a shot off one? These guys did. (Thanks J.E. Skeets for finding this.) The best part is the first shot, where you fall at the speed of the ball.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 4
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 27
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10