Aug 18, 2010, 8:15 AM EDT
There are enough conspiracy theories around LeBron’s elbow that I’m convinced it was injured by the man in the grassy knoll.
While LeBron doubters have called it imagined, in a much-overlooked part of the GQ interview James said the elbow still bothered him (the interviews took place in July).
“I go out there and get a hard workout, and I know the elbow is not 100 percent healthy… It feels great, but I’m not going to wait until it hurts to start icing it.”
I’m not on board with the Oliver Stone fans saying it was all a ruse to help facilitate leaving Cleveland for Miami. It looked to me like he was genuinely hurting. That whatever exactly happened it changed parts of his game as he tried to compensate.
But we won’t know for sure until we hear from LeBron’s elbow itself.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 10
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 2
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 14
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5