Aug 18, 2010, 8:15 AM EDT
There are enough conspiracy theories around LeBron’s elbow that I’m convinced it was injured by the man in the grassy knoll.
While LeBron doubters have called it imagined, in a much-overlooked part of the GQ interview James said the elbow still bothered him (the interviews took place in July).
“I go out there and get a hard workout, and I know the elbow is not 100 percent healthy… It feels great, but I’m not going to wait until it hurts to start icing it.”
I’m not on board with the Oliver Stone fans saying it was all a ruse to help facilitate leaving Cleveland for Miami. It looked to me like he was genuinely hurting. That whatever exactly happened it changed parts of his game as he tried to compensate.
But we won’t know for sure until we hear from LeBron’s elbow itself.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 7
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 20
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 26