Aug 17, 2010, 5:14 PM EDT
There it is, in all its glory — courtesy of J.R. Smith’s twitter account, a picture of the rainbow-lettered “Swish” that Nuggets swingman J.R. Smith managed to fit in between his Adam’s apple and his chin.
Considering Smith already has multiple neck tattoos, including an overlapping set of tattoos on his Adam’s Apple, this has to be considered an impressive logistical feat, at the very least. The tattoo matches J.R.’s nickname, “J.R. Swish.”
From what I can see, the tattoo does appear to be in Nuggets colors, so Denver fans can rejoice in the knowledge that Smith doesn’t seem to be planning on asking for a trade anytime soon. So there’s that.
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 60
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld