Aug 17, 2010, 5:14 PM EDT
There it is, in all its glory — courtesy of J.R. Smith’s twitter account, a picture of the rainbow-lettered “Swish” that Nuggets swingman J.R. Smith managed to fit in between his Adam’s apple and his chin.
Considering Smith already has multiple neck tattoos, including an overlapping set of tattoos on his Adam’s Apple, this has to be considered an impressive logistical feat, at the very least. The tattoo matches J.R.’s nickname, “J.R. Swish.”
From what I can see, the tattoo does appear to be in Nuggets colors, so Denver fans can rejoice in the knowledge that Smith doesn’t seem to be planning on asking for a trade anytime soon. So there’s that.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld