Aug 17, 2010, 5:14 PM EDT
There it is, in all its glory — courtesy of J.R. Smith’s twitter account, a picture of the rainbow-lettered “Swish” that Nuggets swingman J.R. Smith managed to fit in between his Adam’s apple and his chin.
Considering Smith already has multiple neck tattoos, including an overlapping set of tattoos on his Adam’s Apple, this has to be considered an impressive logistical feat, at the very least. The tattoo matches J.R.’s nickname, “J.R. Swish.”
From what I can see, the tattoo does appear to be in Nuggets colors, so Denver fans can rejoice in the knowledge that Smith doesn’t seem to be planning on asking for a trade anytime soon. So there’s that.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 0
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld