Aug 17, 2010, 5:14 PM EDT
There it is, in all its glory — courtesy of J.R. Smith’s twitter account, a picture of the rainbow-lettered “Swish” that Nuggets swingman J.R. Smith managed to fit in between his Adam’s apple and his chin.
Considering Smith already has multiple neck tattoos, including an overlapping set of tattoos on his Adam’s Apple, this has to be considered an impressive logistical feat, at the very least. The tattoo matches J.R.’s nickname, “J.R. Swish.”
From what I can see, the tattoo does appear to be in Nuggets colors, so Denver fans can rejoice in the knowledge that Smith doesn’t seem to be planning on asking for a trade anytime soon. So there’s that.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 8
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 19
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld