Aug 17, 2010, 5:14 PM EDT
There it is, in all its glory — courtesy of J.R. Smith’s twitter account, a picture of the rainbow-lettered “Swish” that Nuggets swingman J.R. Smith managed to fit in between his Adam’s apple and his chin.
Considering Smith already has multiple neck tattoos, including an overlapping set of tattoos on his Adam’s Apple, this has to be considered an impressive logistical feat, at the very least. The tattoo matches J.R.’s nickname, “J.R. Swish.”
From what I can see, the tattoo does appear to be in Nuggets colors, so Denver fans can rejoice in the knowledge that Smith doesn’t seem to be planning on asking for a trade anytime soon. So there’s that.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld