Aug 17, 2010, 3:57 PM EST
This is the time of year when teams unveil their “new” uniforms, which usually is a couple of minor changes to the old uniform around the neck line, or using a different numbers font. Not thrilling, but it’s good enough for a press release and an off-season party.
But the Utah Jazz have made some genuine changes this year.
They’ve got some retro look — putting the musical notes back on the front — but with an updated style. This is a huge improvement over the road uniforms that are a big upgrade over the blue-on-blue “Utah” jerseys they had been going with.
Plus, Al Jefferson looks good in a Jazz uni, doesn’t he?
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 10
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 26
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 13
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15