Aug 17, 2010, 3:57 PM EST
This is the time of year when teams unveil their “new” uniforms, which usually is a couple of minor changes to the old uniform around the neck line, or using a different numbers font. Not thrilling, but it’s good enough for a press release and an off-season party.
But the Utah Jazz have made some genuine changes this year.
They’ve got some retro look — putting the musical notes back on the front — but with an updated style. This is a huge improvement over the road uniforms that are a big upgrade over the blue-on-blue “Utah” jerseys they had been going with.
Plus, Al Jefferson looks good in a Jazz uni, doesn’t he?
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)