Aug 17, 2010, 3:57 PM EST
This is the time of year when teams unveil their “new” uniforms, which usually is a couple of minor changes to the old uniform around the neck line, or using a different numbers font. Not thrilling, but it’s good enough for a press release and an off-season party.
But the Utah Jazz have made some genuine changes this year.
They’ve got some retro look — putting the musical notes back on the front — but with an updated style. This is a huge improvement over the road uniforms that are a big upgrade over the blue-on-blue “Utah” jerseys they had been going with.
Plus, Al Jefferson looks good in a Jazz uni, doesn’t he?
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 16
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12