Aug 17, 2010, 3:57 PM EDT
This is the time of year when teams unveil their “new” uniforms, which usually is a couple of minor changes to the old uniform around the neck line, or using a different numbers font. Not thrilling, but it’s good enough for a press release and an off-season party.
But the Utah Jazz have made some genuine changes this year.
They’ve got some retro look — putting the musical notes back on the front — but with an updated style. This is a huge improvement over the road uniforms that are a big upgrade over the blue-on-blue “Utah” jerseys they had been going with.
Plus, Al Jefferson looks good in a Jazz uni, doesn’t he?
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 3
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 9
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 18
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 24
- Spurs give the ball away first, then Game 2 to Dallas 14