Aug 17, 2010, 12:33 PM EST
We talked about GQ publishing an in depth piece on the Summer of LeBron in its September issue, and as this is a basketball blog we talked about the basketball stuff.
But as they are GQ, they talk about the clothes stuff, too. As a blogger, I am in no position to comment on fashion side of things. I mean, I just wear underwear in my mom’s basement and all. So here is a video on the clothing side of things.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 0
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 2
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)