Aug 17, 2010, 12:33 PM EDT
We talked about GQ publishing an in depth piece on the Summer of LeBron in its September issue, and as this is a basketball blog we talked about the basketball stuff.
But as they are GQ, they talk about the clothes stuff, too. As a blogger, I am in no position to comment on fashion side of things. I mean, I just wear underwear in my mom’s basement and all. So here is a video on the clothing side of things.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 5
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 10