Aug 16, 2010, 3:56 PM EDT
Minnesota is taking the Fernando Lamas philosophy into next season — it is better to look good than to feel good.
We’ve got plenty of questions about how the Timberwolves will play, but they have updated their uniforms. As you can see in the photo to the right, they look fantastic on headless mannequins. (Thanks to the fashion plate that is Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.)
The numbering, neckline and a couple other things have changed. That’s nice. Those uniforms would look fantastic running the actual triangle offense, as opposed to what the Wolves did last year. We’ll see if we get that, if we get Kevin Love at the elbow and cutters off him.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 0
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43