Aug 16, 2010, 3:56 PM EDT
Minnesota is taking the Fernando Lamas philosophy into next season — it is better to look good than to feel good.
We’ve got plenty of questions about how the Timberwolves will play, but they have updated their uniforms. As you can see in the photo to the right, they look fantastic on headless mannequins. (Thanks to the fashion plate that is Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.)
The numbering, neckline and a couple other things have changed. That’s nice. Those uniforms would look fantastic running the actual triangle offense, as opposed to what the Wolves did last year. We’ll see if we get that, if we get Kevin Love at the elbow and cutters off him.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 5
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25