Aug 16, 2010, 3:56 PM EDT
Minnesota is taking the Fernando Lamas philosophy into next season — it is better to look good than to feel good.
We’ve got plenty of questions about how the Timberwolves will play, but they have updated their uniforms. As you can see in the photo to the right, they look fantastic on headless mannequins. (Thanks to the fashion plate that is Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.)
The numbering, neckline and a couple other things have changed. That’s nice. Those uniforms would look fantastic running the actual triangle offense, as opposed to what the Wolves did last year. We’ll see if we get that, if we get Kevin Love at the elbow and cutters off him.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61