Aug 16, 2010, 3:56 PM EDT
Minnesota is taking the Fernando Lamas philosophy into next season — it is better to look good than to feel good.
We’ve got plenty of questions about how the Timberwolves will play, but they have updated their uniforms. As you can see in the photo to the right, they look fantastic on headless mannequins. (Thanks to the fashion plate that is Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.)
The numbering, neckline and a couple other things have changed. That’s nice. Those uniforms would look fantastic running the actual triangle offense, as opposed to what the Wolves did last year. We’ll see if we get that, if we get Kevin Love at the elbow and cutters off him.
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 2
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 1
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 34
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 79
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 3
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11