Aug 16, 2010, 3:56 PM EST
Minnesota is taking the Fernando Lamas philosophy into next season — it is better to look good than to feel good.
We’ve got plenty of questions about how the Timberwolves will play, but they have updated their uniforms. As you can see in the photo to the right, they look fantastic on headless mannequins. (Thanks to the fashion plate that is Trey Kerby of Ball Don’t Lie for finding this.)
The numbering, neckline and a couple other things have changed. That’s nice. Those uniforms would look fantastic running the actual triangle offense, as opposed to what the Wolves did last year. We’ll see if we get that, if we get Kevin Love at the elbow and cutters off him.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13