Aug 16, 2010, 10:30 AM EST
For the past three seasons, Oleksiy Pecherov tried to find his place in the NBA.
Now his place will be in Milan.
Pecherov played in just 44 games for the Timberwolves last season. Then with the re-signing of Darko Milicic and with Anthony Tolliver signing there, Pecherov was going to remain well down the pecking order at the five if he came back.
This is best for everyone. And living in Milan — where the temperatures drop only into the high 40s in February and models walk the street of a fashion capital — may not be so bad compared to Minneapolis in winter.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 47
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5