Aug 16, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
For the past three seasons, Oleksiy Pecherov tried to find his place in the NBA.
Now his place will be in Milan.
Pecherov played in just 44 games for the Timberwolves last season. Then with the re-signing of Darko Milicic and with Anthony Tolliver signing there, Pecherov was going to remain well down the pecking order at the five if he came back.
This is best for everyone. And living in Milan — where the temperatures drop only into the high 40s in February and models walk the street of a fashion capital — may not be so bad compared to Minneapolis in winter.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17