Aug 16, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
For the past three seasons, Oleksiy Pecherov tried to find his place in the NBA.
Now his place will be in Milan.
Pecherov played in just 44 games for the Timberwolves last season. Then with the re-signing of Darko Milicic and with Anthony Tolliver signing there, Pecherov was going to remain well down the pecking order at the five if he came back.
This is best for everyone. And living in Milan — where the temperatures drop only into the high 40s in February and models walk the street of a fashion capital — may not be so bad compared to Minneapolis in winter.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36