Aug 16, 2010, 10:30 AM EDT
For the past three seasons, Oleksiy Pecherov tried to find his place in the NBA.
Now his place will be in Milan.
Pecherov played in just 44 games for the Timberwolves last season. Then with the re-signing of Darko Milicic and with Anthony Tolliver signing there, Pecherov was going to remain well down the pecking order at the five if he came back.
This is best for everyone. And living in Milan — where the temperatures drop only into the high 40s in February and models walk the street of a fashion capital — may not be so bad compared to Minneapolis in winter.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 20
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10