Aug 16, 2010, 2:58 PM EDT
It’s hard not to love Ronny Turiaf because he loves the game.
And he wants the Knicks to win. Not wants but will forcefully insist, as he told SLAM magazine.
“We’re going to play team basketball. We are going to be playing together and everybody moving in the same direction. We are all here to win basketball games–not to lose. That’s something that people need to understand is that we will do whatever it takes, whatever we have to do to make that happen. I have talked to plenty of guys on the team already. I was on vacation with Gallo [Danillo Gallinari]. I have been working out with Stoudamire every day. I have worked out with Toney Douglas. I have talked to Wilson Chandler, Raymond Felton. And of course my two partners from Golden State Azubuike and Randy [Anthony Randolph]. So I’ve been in contact with a lot of those guys and I think they are excited and there is one key word: winning.”
We’re not kidding, Knicks fans are going to love this guy.
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 9
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 24
- PBT Extra: Can Clippers build on Game 6 win? 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Derrick Rose got it done on both ends in first round 2
- Hawks eliminate Nets from playoffs with blowout victory in Game 6 9
- PBT Extra: Clash of styles favors Warriors over Grizzlies 4
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Previews: Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies 3
- PBT Extra: Bulls have shot to upset Cavaliers 16