Aug 16, 2010, 6:26 PM EDT
It’s already been a big day for uniform junkies, with the Timberwolves having unveiled their new jerseys today and the announcement that the Cavaliers will unveil a slightly different look tomorrow. Now, courtesy of Baron Davis’ twitter account, here’s a look at the new Clipper jersey.
For a look at the front of the jerseys, check out the photos of DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin, who modeled the new jerseys at the Clippers’ official unveiling.
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 0
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 7
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 44
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld