Aug 16, 2010, 6:26 PM EDT
It’s already been a big day for uniform junkies, with the Timberwolves having unveiled their new jerseys today and the announcement that the Cavaliers will unveil a slightly different look tomorrow. Now, courtesy of Baron Davis’ twitter account, here’s a look at the new Clipper jersey.
For a look at the front of the jerseys, check out the photos of DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin, who modeled the new jerseys at the Clippers’ official unveiling.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 1
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld