Aug 15, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
There was a lot of talk about Amare Stoudemire going to the Holy Land this summer (in part because the New York media was excited to have a big star to write about again, not that Starbury wasn’t fun and all). That led to a lot of speculation.
Here, you can see for yourself what he did, and hear why from Stoudemire’s mouth.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9