Aug 15, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
There was a lot of talk about Amare Stoudemire going to the Holy Land this summer (in part because the New York media was excited to have a big star to write about again, not that Starbury wasn’t fun and all). That led to a lot of speculation.
Here, you can see for yourself what he did, and hear why from Stoudemire’s mouth.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13