Aug 15, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
There was a lot of talk about Amare Stoudemire going to the Holy Land this summer (in part because the New York media was excited to have a big star to write about again, not that Starbury wasn’t fun and all). That led to a lot of speculation.
Here, you can see for yourself what he did, and hear why from Stoudemire’s mouth.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 0
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 45
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 12
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13