Aug 15, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
There was a lot of talk about Amare Stoudemire going to the Holy Land this summer (in part because the New York media was excited to have a big star to write about again, not that Starbury wasn’t fun and all). That led to a lot of speculation.
Here, you can see for yourself what he did, and hear why from Stoudemire’s mouth.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 18
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 15
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 13
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20