Aug 15, 2010, 11:00 PM EDT
There was a lot of talk about Amare Stoudemire going to the Holy Land this summer (in part because the New York media was excited to have a big star to write about again, not that Starbury wasn’t fun and all). That led to a lot of speculation.
Here, you can see for yourself what he did, and hear why from Stoudemire’s mouth.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 28
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16