Aug 14, 2010, 9:50 PM EDT
Rucker Park in Harlem is a hoops Mecca, home of legendary players, the And1 mix tapes and some serious ball. As part of the Nike World Basketball Festival, Kobe Bryant was out there running a clinic, right after Michael Jordan and Dwyane Wade had dropped in for an event.
Then the world came to Rucker — China’s national team took on some New York All-Stars. Then Brazil and Puerto Rico had a scrimmage. One of the biggest days in the history of a park that’s been running legendary games since the 1950s.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 2
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 3
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17