Aug 12, 2010, 12:40 PM EST
Chris Bosh is loving the spotlight.
After years of feeling ignored and underappreciated in Toronto he’s now showing up on Regis & Kelly and doing a New York media blitz. He’s big time.
And he’s playing it up — and playing with your emotions, as he told the New York Daily News.
“If you think about how many times somebody asks you, ‘How are you,’ that’s how many times I was asked, ‘Where you going?” said Bosh, who was in Manhattan Wednesday to unveil his Got Milk! advertisement. “So it’s like, well, in my case, I’m going to have fun with it. I’m going to play with people’s emotions. I’m going to be high and low.”
There were a lot of mixed messages about where Bosh was headed — Chicago, New York, Miami — because Bosh was sending those messages. For fun.
“I wouldn’t call it a game because it’s serious, but, I mean, it’s entertainment at the end of the day. It’s the truth,” Bosh said. “We’re entertaining and everything but at the same time I’m just getting my feelings out there.
“It’s entertaining to see people react to your real emotions because if it wasn’t fun I wouldn’t do it.”
If it wasn’t for everyone seeming to hate on LeBron right now, people would be hating on Chris Bosh. He’s earning it.
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 0
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 18
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 9
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 14
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10