Aug 12, 2010, 10:00 PM EST
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Carmelo Anthony and some of the rest of the best of Team USA sat courtside at Radio City Music Hall Thursday to watch this year’s Team USA prepare for the FIBA World Championships in Turkey.
Those guys are sitting out this go around, but Anthony told the Associated Press he would like another gold medal.
Anthony said during a U.S. national team scrimmage at Radio City Music Hall that he plans to play in 2012 in London.
“Of course,” Anthony said in an interview on the court during a timeout. “I’m locked in. I’m committed.”
He’s not alone in that sentiment, but a few guys from this team like Kevin Durant and Derrick Rose are going to earn some spots too. Tryouts for the 2012 team are going to be very interesting.
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 0
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 9
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 25
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 19
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6