Aug 10, 2010, 8:31 AM EST
The rest of the NBA schedule will come out later on Tuesday but this much we have learned (via Kevin Ding at the Orange County Register):
Lakers vs. Heat round two will be March 10 in Miami, a Thursday night game covered by TNT.
The first Lakers/Heat game will be Christmas Day at Staples Center. Smart money is these are two of the highest rated regular season games for the NBA since the Jordan era.
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 0
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 1
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 7
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 8
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)