Aug 10, 2010, 8:31 AM EDT
The rest of the NBA schedule will come out later on Tuesday but this much we have learned (via Kevin Ding at the Orange County Register):
Lakers vs. Heat round two will be March 10 in Miami, a Thursday night game covered by TNT.
The first Lakers/Heat game will be Christmas Day at Staples Center. Smart money is these are two of the highest rated regular season games for the NBA since the Jordan era.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 44
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4