Aug 10, 2010, 4:26 PM EDT
With today’s release of the 2010-11 NBA schedule, one interesting thing to look at is which teams will be playing the most back-to-back games next season. Bradford Doolittle of Basketball Prospectus was kind enough to go through each team’s schedule, count all the back-to-backs, and put each team’s number of back-to-backs in descending order on a handy list – click over to Basketball Prospectus to check out the full list.
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 0
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 34
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 4
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 27