Aug 7, 2010, 4:31 PM EDT
Most highly scouted. Most highly recruited. Most highly ranked. Most hyped.
Harrison Barnes is widely considered next year’s No.1 overall pick in the NBA draft. The 6-8, 210 lb. freshman out of UNC announced his college of choice via Skype at a press conference last year and continues to be the most watched name among scouts.
At the Greater NC Pro-Am, Kyrie Irving has stolen the show, scoring 35 points in his debut and looking very much like the Duke college player he is.
But Barnes’ little mixtape? It’s not bad either. Get acquainted, and notice how Barnes’ game and body is already fit for the NBA. If we didn’t force ourselves to go through a ridiculous charade of pretending like the NCAA is anything but a money making scam off the backs of athletes, Barnes would already be suiting up for an NBA team.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 44
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4