Aug 7, 2010, 4:31 PM EST
Most highly scouted. Most highly recruited. Most highly ranked. Most hyped.
Harrison Barnes is widely considered next year’s No.1 overall pick in the NBA draft. The 6-8, 210 lb. freshman out of UNC announced his college of choice via Skype at a press conference last year and continues to be the most watched name among scouts.
At the Greater NC Pro-Am, Kyrie Irving has stolen the show, scoring 35 points in his debut and looking very much like the Duke college player he is.
But Barnes’ little mixtape? It’s not bad either. Get acquainted, and notice how Barnes’ game and body is already fit for the NBA. If we didn’t force ourselves to go through a ridiculous charade of pretending like the NCAA is anything but a money making scam off the backs of athletes, Barnes would already be suiting up for an NBA team.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 0
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)