Aug 7, 2010, 4:31 PM EST
Most highly scouted. Most highly recruited. Most highly ranked. Most hyped.
Harrison Barnes is widely considered next year’s No.1 overall pick in the NBA draft. The 6-8, 210 lb. freshman out of UNC announced his college of choice via Skype at a press conference last year and continues to be the most watched name among scouts.
At the Greater NC Pro-Am, Kyrie Irving has stolen the show, scoring 35 points in his debut and looking very much like the Duke college player he is.
But Barnes’ little mixtape? It’s not bad either. Get acquainted, and notice how Barnes’ game and body is already fit for the NBA. If we didn’t force ourselves to go through a ridiculous charade of pretending like the NCAA is anything but a money making scam off the backs of athletes, Barnes would already be suiting up for an NBA team.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12