Aug 6, 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
Nobody who has seen Shaquille O’Neal in the past few years questions that the man can eat. But the man is no professional.
Some footage from the upcoming “Shaq vs.” leaked and it has O’Neal taking on professional competitive eater Joey Chestnut — the slayer of Kobayashi — in a hot dog eating contest. And really, it’s no contest.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 4
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43