Aug 6, 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
Nobody who has seen Shaquille O’Neal in the past few years questions that the man can eat. But the man is no professional.
Some footage from the upcoming “Shaq vs.” leaked and it has O’Neal taking on professional competitive eater Joey Chestnut — the slayer of Kobayashi — in a hot dog eating contest. And really, it’s no contest.
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 13
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 32
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28