Aug 6, 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
Nobody who has seen Shaquille O’Neal in the past few years questions that the man can eat. But the man is no professional.
Some footage from the upcoming “Shaq vs.” leaked and it has O’Neal taking on professional competitive eater Joey Chestnut — the slayer of Kobayashi — in a hot dog eating contest. And really, it’s no contest.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 37
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17