Aug 6, 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
Nobody who has seen Shaquille O’Neal in the past few years questions that the man can eat. But the man is no professional.
Some footage from the upcoming “Shaq vs.” leaked and it has O’Neal taking on professional competitive eater Joey Chestnut — the slayer of Kobayashi — in a hot dog eating contest. And really, it’s no contest.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 8
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 25
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12