Aug 5, 2010, 7:00 PM EDT
For once, the questions about DeJuan Blair’s leg had nothing to do with his lack of ACLs.
Blair missed Summer League in Vegas because of a bruised calf muscle. Nobody knew a lot about it, but the word out of Spurs camp was it was not serious and he was sitting down more for precautionary reasons.
Turns out that was the case. And he’s feeling good now, thank you very much.
To prove he was feeling better, Blair threw down a few dunks at the Spurs youth camp, according to Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
This was never a serious injury, he got it bruised during a workout before Summer League, and everyone decided best to rest it. Because it’s Blair and a leg injury — and you know, that whole lack of ACLs thing — there were questions about how serious this really was.
It wasn’t. He’s fine. And he’ll be back making a lot of GMs regret not picking him this fall.
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 9
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7