Aug 5, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
Hey, are you like, checkin’ me out?
Dwight Howard is headed to India to promote the NBA in a country where basketball is the sport you play as a child, until you grow up and play cricket like real men.
Unless it is a sexy basketball scene in the rain, then Bollywood is good with it. Clearly, this means Dwight must don the bandanna and play in a monsoon. Like a real man. (Thanks to Eric Freeman of The Baseline for finding this and making our day.)
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 32
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 14
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 22
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0