Aug 5, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
Hey, are you like, checkin’ me out?
Dwight Howard is headed to India to promote the NBA in a country where basketball is the sport you play as a child, until you grow up and play cricket like real men.
Unless it is a sexy basketball scene in the rain, then Bollywood is good with it. Clearly, this means Dwight must don the bandanna and play in a monsoon. Like a real man. (Thanks to Eric Freeman of The Baseline for finding this and making our day.)
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 5
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 20
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 68
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 52
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 29
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4