Aug 5, 2010, 10:30 PM EDT
Hey, are you like, checkin’ me out?
Dwight Howard is headed to India to promote the NBA in a country where basketball is the sport you play as a child, until you grow up and play cricket like real men.
Unless it is a sexy basketball scene in the rain, then Bollywood is good with it. Clearly, this means Dwight must don the bandanna and play in a monsoon. Like a real man. (Thanks to Eric Freeman of The Baseline for finding this and making our day.)
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 1
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18