Aug 5, 2010, 10:30 PM EST
Hey, are you like, checkin’ me out?
Dwight Howard is headed to India to promote the NBA in a country where basketball is the sport you play as a child, until you grow up and play cricket like real men.
Unless it is a sexy basketball scene in the rain, then Bollywood is good with it. Clearly, this means Dwight must don the bandanna and play in a monsoon. Like a real man. (Thanks to Eric Freeman of The Baseline for finding this and making our day.)
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 3
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 23
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 28
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0