Aug 3, 2010, 11:35 AM EST
The entire state of Ohio just circled Dec. 2 on their calendars. Well, except for Columbus which cares only about the Michigan game, but the rest of the state circled Dec. 2.
That is when LeBron James and the Miami Heat come to Cleveland to face the Cavaliers, according to Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The game and constant booing will be broadcast on TNT, and it will be the second night of a back-to-back for the Heat.
The other time Miami comes to Cleveland will be March 29. Cleveland will take its talents to South Beach on Dec. 15 and Jan. 31.
The Cavaliers will open the season on Oct. 27 at Quicken Loans Arena against Boston, which will be playing the second game of a back-to-back after opening the season at home against Miami the night before.
The full Cavaliers schedule will come out Aug. 10.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6