Aug 3, 2010, 11:35 AM EDT
The entire state of Ohio just circled Dec. 2 on their calendars. Well, except for Columbus which cares only about the Michigan game, but the rest of the state circled Dec. 2.
That is when LeBron James and the Miami Heat come to Cleveland to face the Cavaliers, according to Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The game and constant booing will be broadcast on TNT, and it will be the second night of a back-to-back for the Heat.
The other time Miami comes to Cleveland will be March 29. Cleveland will take its talents to South Beach on Dec. 15 and Jan. 31.
The Cavaliers will open the season on Oct. 27 at Quicken Loans Arena against Boston, which will be playing the second game of a back-to-back after opening the season at home against Miami the night before.
The full Cavaliers schedule will come out Aug. 10.
- Carmelo Anthony says Phil Jackson makes Knicks more attractive, he would adapt style of play 0
- NBA Power Rankings: Spurs, Clippers are your clear top two 4
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 8
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 8
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 20