Aug 3, 2010, 11:35 AM EDT
The entire state of Ohio just circled Dec. 2 on their calendars. Well, except for Columbus which cares only about the Michigan game, but the rest of the state circled Dec. 2.
That is when LeBron James and the Miami Heat come to Cleveland to face the Cavaliers, according to Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The game and constant booing will be broadcast on TNT, and it will be the second night of a back-to-back for the Heat.
The other time Miami comes to Cleveland will be March 29. Cleveland will take its talents to South Beach on Dec. 15 and Jan. 31.
The Cavaliers will open the season on Oct. 27 at Quicken Loans Arena against Boston, which will be playing the second game of a back-to-back after opening the season at home against Miami the night before.
The full Cavaliers schedule will come out Aug. 10.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 9
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 25
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 68
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 8
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36