Aug 3, 2010, 11:35 AM EST
The entire state of Ohio just circled Dec. 2 on their calendars. Well, except for Columbus which cares only about the Michigan game, but the rest of the state circled Dec. 2.
That is when LeBron James and the Miami Heat come to Cleveland to face the Cavaliers, according to Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The game and constant booing will be broadcast on TNT, and it will be the second night of a back-to-back for the Heat.
The other time Miami comes to Cleveland will be March 29. Cleveland will take its talents to South Beach on Dec. 15 and Jan. 31.
The Cavaliers will open the season on Oct. 27 at Quicken Loans Arena against Boston, which will be playing the second game of a back-to-back after opening the season at home against Miami the night before.
The full Cavaliers schedule will come out Aug. 10.
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 9
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17