Aug 3, 2010, 11:35 AM EDT
The entire state of Ohio just circled Dec. 2 on their calendars. Well, except for Columbus which cares only about the Michigan game, but the rest of the state circled Dec. 2.
That is when LeBron James and the Miami Heat come to Cleveland to face the Cavaliers, according to Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The game and constant booing will be broadcast on TNT, and it will be the second night of a back-to-back for the Heat.
The other time Miami comes to Cleveland will be March 29. Cleveland will take its talents to South Beach on Dec. 15 and Jan. 31.
The Cavaliers will open the season on Oct. 27 at Quicken Loans Arena against Boston, which will be playing the second game of a back-to-back after opening the season at home against Miami the night before.
The full Cavaliers schedule will come out Aug. 10.
- Report: Pau Gasol nearing three-year, $22 million deal with Bulls 0
- Julius Randle signs rookie contract, makes Summer League debut for Lakers 6
- Report: Houston Rockets will not match Mavericks’ Chandler Parsons’ offer, he’s Dallas bound 60
- Dante Exum impresses in flashes during Summer League debut with Jazz 17
- Reports: Luol Deng agrees to two years, $20 million deal with Miami 67
- Cavaliers coach Blatt: Wiggins “not going anywhere” 86
- It’s official: Carmelo Anthony announces he will remain face of New York Knicks 54
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 70