Aug 3, 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
Summer, ’tis the season for knee surgery.
Add Atlanta’s Mo Evans to the long list of players getting some knee work done this summer. He had arthroscopic surgery to repair knee cartilage damage last week, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
It was minor surgery, one that should have the Hawks guard back in plenty of time for training camp. Evans role and minutes with the team dropped last season, down to 16.7 minutes and 5.7 points per game.
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 4
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 16
- FIBA World Cup USA vs. Serbia preview: Serbia no pushover but Americans should grab gold 4
- France beats Lithuania to win World Cup bronze 6
- Carmelo Anthony says nobody would want to play for Hawks 20
- Rudy Gay upset over ‘dirty play’ that caused him to suffer a fractured jaw in Team USA’s win over Lithuania 17
- Serbia holds off furious French comeback, wins to advance to gold medal game vs. USA 4
- Hawks GM Danny Ferry releases statement on his leave of absence, apologizes again 6