Aug 3, 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
Summer, ’tis the season for knee surgery.
Add Atlanta’s Mo Evans to the long list of players getting some knee work done this summer. He had arthroscopic surgery to repair knee cartilage damage last week, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
It was minor surgery, one that should have the Hawks guard back in plenty of time for training camp. Evans role and minutes with the team dropped last season, down to 16.7 minutes and 5.7 points per game.
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 2
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 3
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4