Aug 3, 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
Summer, ’tis the season for knee surgery.
Add Atlanta’s Mo Evans to the long list of players getting some knee work done this summer. He had arthroscopic surgery to repair knee cartilage damage last week, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
It was minor surgery, one that should have the Hawks guard back in plenty of time for training camp. Evans role and minutes with the team dropped last season, down to 16.7 minutes and 5.7 points per game.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5