Aug 3, 2010, 3:16 PM EST
Summer, ’tis the season for knee surgery.
Add Atlanta’s Mo Evans to the long list of players getting some knee work done this summer. He had arthroscopic surgery to repair knee cartilage damage last week, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
It was minor surgery, one that should have the Hawks guard back in plenty of time for training camp. Evans role and minutes with the team dropped last season, down to 16.7 minutes and 5.7 points per game.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 13
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17