Aug 3, 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
Summer, ’tis the season for knee surgery.
Add Atlanta’s Mo Evans to the long list of players getting some knee work done this summer. He had arthroscopic surgery to repair knee cartilage damage last week, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
It was minor surgery, one that should have the Hawks guard back in plenty of time for training camp. Evans role and minutes with the team dropped last season, down to 16.7 minutes and 5.7 points per game.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16