Aug 3, 2010, 3:16 PM EST
Summer, ’tis the season for knee surgery.
Add Atlanta’s Mo Evans to the long list of players getting some knee work done this summer. He had arthroscopic surgery to repair knee cartilage damage last week, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
It was minor surgery, one that should have the Hawks guard back in plenty of time for training camp. Evans role and minutes with the team dropped last season, down to 16.7 minutes and 5.7 points per game.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 1
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 8
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 32
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31