Aug 3, 2010, 3:16 PM EDT
Summer, ’tis the season for knee surgery.
Add Atlanta’s Mo Evans to the long list of players getting some knee work done this summer. He had arthroscopic surgery to repair knee cartilage damage last week, according to the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
It was minor surgery, one that should have the Hawks guard back in plenty of time for training camp. Evans role and minutes with the team dropped last season, down to 16.7 minutes and 5.7 points per game.
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 8
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 50
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 58
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 29
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 19
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 54
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 3