Aug 2, 2010, 6:51 PM EDT
According to Frank Isola of the New York Daily News, the New York Knicks will host the Chicago Bulls on Christmas day.
It’s tempting to read into what this means — Amar’e Stoudemire and Carlos Boozer’s signings weren’t the biggest ones of the summer, but they meant a lot to both the Knicks and the Bulls. The league seems to think that the teams, who play in two of the league’s biggest markets, will be good enough next season to be worthy of one of the five Christmas Day spots.
According to Isola, LeBron and the Heat are scheduled to make his first post-“decision” visit to the Garden on December 17th; one has to imagine he’ll have a date with Kobe and the Lakers on the 25th.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld