Aug 2, 2010, 6:51 PM EST
According to Frank Isola of the New York Daily News, the New York Knicks will host the Chicago Bulls on Christmas day.
It’s tempting to read into what this means — Amar’e Stoudemire and Carlos Boozer’s signings weren’t the biggest ones of the summer, but they meant a lot to both the Knicks and the Bulls. The league seems to think that the teams, who play in two of the league’s biggest markets, will be good enough next season to be worthy of one of the five Christmas Day spots.
According to Isola, LeBron and the Heat are scheduled to make his first post-“decision” visit to the Garden on December 17th; one has to imagine he’ll have a date with Kobe and the Lakers on the 25th.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 9
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 8
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 5
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld