Aug 2, 2010, 6:51 PM EDT
According to Frank Isola of the New York Daily News, the New York Knicks will host the Chicago Bulls on Christmas day.
It’s tempting to read into what this means — Amar’e Stoudemire and Carlos Boozer’s signings weren’t the biggest ones of the summer, but they meant a lot to both the Knicks and the Bulls. The league seems to think that the teams, who play in two of the league’s biggest markets, will be good enough next season to be worthy of one of the five Christmas Day spots.
According to Isola, LeBron and the Heat are scheduled to make his first post-”decision” visit to the Garden on December 17th; one has to imagine he’ll have a date with Kobe and the Lakers on the 25th.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shined 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 0
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 9
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 15
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld