Aug 2, 2010, 6:51 PM EDT
According to Frank Isola of the New York Daily News, the New York Knicks will host the Chicago Bulls on Christmas day.
It’s tempting to read into what this means — Amar’e Stoudemire and Carlos Boozer’s signings weren’t the biggest ones of the summer, but they meant a lot to both the Knicks and the Bulls. The league seems to think that the teams, who play in two of the league’s biggest markets, will be good enough next season to be worthy of one of the five Christmas Day spots.
According to Isola, LeBron and the Heat are scheduled to make his first post-“decision” visit to the Garden on December 17th; one has to imagine he’ll have a date with Kobe and the Lakers on the 25th.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 23
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld