Aug 2, 2010, 6:51 PM EDT
According to Frank Isola of the New York Daily News, the New York Knicks will host the Chicago Bulls on Christmas day.
It’s tempting to read into what this means — Amar’e Stoudemire and Carlos Boozer’s signings weren’t the biggest ones of the summer, but they meant a lot to both the Knicks and the Bulls. The league seems to think that the teams, who play in two of the league’s biggest markets, will be good enough next season to be worthy of one of the five Christmas Day spots.
According to Isola, LeBron and the Heat are scheduled to make his first post-“decision” visit to the Garden on December 17th; one has to imagine he’ll have a date with Kobe and the Lakers on the 25th.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 8
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 9
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 59
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 65
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 41
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
Did Chicago do the right thing in firing Thibodeau?
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld