Aug 1, 2010, 7:40 PM EDT
He’s been out of the NBA for years, but you can still count on Dennis Rodman to do something that draws your attention. For a minute or so.
Rodman was in a Land Rover traveling on Interstate 95 near Ft. Lauderdale when the vehicle had a tire problem and eventually flipped, according to the Associated Press report. Rodman was a passenger in the car and he and another rider were unhurt, while the driver had to be taken to the hospital.
Rodman’s agent Darren Prince said that Rodman had just returned from a DJ gig in St. Tropez. To which I say: Dennis Rodman still has an agent? Glad he wasn’t hurt, through.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 0
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 1
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17