Aug 1, 2010, 7:40 PM EDT
He’s been out of the NBA for years, but you can still count on Dennis Rodman to do something that draws your attention. For a minute or so.
Rodman was in a Land Rover traveling on Interstate 95 near Ft. Lauderdale when the vehicle had a tire problem and eventually flipped, according to the Associated Press report. Rodman was a passenger in the car and he and another rider were unhurt, while the driver had to be taken to the hospital.
Rodman’s agent Darren Prince said that Rodman had just returned from a DJ gig in St. Tropez. To which I say: Dennis Rodman still has an agent? Glad he wasn’t hurt, through.
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 0
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 7
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 7
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 12
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 37
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 45
- NBA Opening Night Winners/Losers: Big nights for The Beard and The Brow 27