Aug 1, 2010, 7:40 PM EDT
He’s been out of the NBA for years, but you can still count on Dennis Rodman to do something that draws your attention. For a minute or so.
Rodman was in a Land Rover traveling on Interstate 95 near Ft. Lauderdale when the vehicle had a tire problem and eventually flipped, according to the Associated Press report. Rodman was a passenger in the car and he and another rider were unhurt, while the driver had to be taken to the hospital.
Rodman’s agent Darren Prince said that Rodman had just returned from a DJ gig in St. Tropez. To which I say: Dennis Rodman still has an agent? Glad he wasn’t hurt, through.
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 4
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 30
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 10
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34