Aug 1, 2010, 7:40 PM EST
He’s been out of the NBA for years, but you can still count on Dennis Rodman to do something that draws your attention. For a minute or so.
Rodman was in a Land Rover traveling on Interstate 95 near Ft. Lauderdale when the vehicle had a tire problem and eventually flipped, according to the Associated Press report. Rodman was a passenger in the car and he and another rider were unhurt, while the driver had to be taken to the hospital.
Rodman’s agent Darren Prince said that Rodman had just returned from a DJ gig in St. Tropez. To which I say: Dennis Rodman still has an agent? Glad he wasn’t hurt, through.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18