Jul 30, 2010, 3:55 PM EST
Yes this is backstage footage of Shaquille O’Neal signing to Justin Bieber. Yes, we are fairly sure this is a sign of the apocalypse. So is Shaq vs., which he also has been shooting this summer.
I will try to make one basketball tie in — Shaq is rumored to want to be on the Celtics (and a number of other teams). But with Shaq’s game (and he still has some left, enough to be a good center off the bench) comes everything else. The media attention, the side show, all the projects. Shaq likes being in the middle of the circus. But if you’re the Celtics, is it worth it to invite all that into your locker room?
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8