Jul 30, 2010, 3:55 PM EDT
Yes this is backstage footage of Shaquille O’Neal signing to Justin Bieber. Yes, we are fairly sure this is a sign of the apocalypse. So is Shaq vs., which he also has been shooting this summer.
I will try to make one basketball tie in — Shaq is rumored to want to be on the Celtics (and a number of other teams). But with Shaq’s game (and he still has some left, enough to be a good center off the bench) comes everything else. The media attention, the side show, all the projects. Shaq likes being in the middle of the circus. But if you’re the Celtics, is it worth it to invite all that into your locker room?
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 2
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 4
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 7
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 9
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31