Jul 30, 2010, 3:55 PM EST
Yes this is backstage footage of Shaquille O’Neal signing to Justin Bieber. Yes, we are fairly sure this is a sign of the apocalypse. So is Shaq vs., which he also has been shooting this summer.
I will try to make one basketball tie in — Shaq is rumored to want to be on the Celtics (and a number of other teams). But with Shaq’s game (and he still has some left, enough to be a good center off the bench) comes everything else. The media attention, the side show, all the projects. Shaq likes being in the middle of the circus. But if you’re the Celtics, is it worth it to invite all that into your locker room?
- DeMarcus Cousins wins. 4
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 9
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 17
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 6
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 4
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 24
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 10