Jul 30, 2010, 3:55 PM EDT
Yes this is backstage footage of Shaquille O’Neal signing to Justin Bieber. Yes, we are fairly sure this is a sign of the apocalypse. So is Shaq vs., which he also has been shooting this summer.
I will try to make one basketball tie in — Shaq is rumored to want to be on the Celtics (and a number of other teams). But with Shaq’s game (and he still has some left, enough to be a good center off the bench) comes everything else. The media attention, the side show, all the projects. Shaq likes being in the middle of the circus. But if you’re the Celtics, is it worth it to invite all that into your locker room?
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8