Jul 29, 2010, 12:33 AM EDT
Let’s be clear about this: You have to be a complete and total a——- to wear a LeBron James Miami Heat jersey in Cleveland.
You get what’s coming. To complain about anything short of physical violence is like those people that buy a house under the flight path near an airport then complain about all the noise. They deserve no sympathy.
So to sum up: an a——- got thrown out a Cleveland Indian Game Wednesday night for wearing a LeBron Heat jersey. Someone within his rights, but an a——-.
What happened is that a guy went to Wednesday night’s Indians game wearing a No. 6 Miami Heat jersey. A LeBron jersey. By the sixth inning things got ugly enough, with people hundreds of people chanting at him that police escorted him out of the stadium. Probably for his own safety. People followed him to the gate to keep yelling at him.
The guy was within his rights. The guy was an a——-.
Probably best for everyone it went down like this, before things got uglier. Best to prevent physical violence, the police did the right thing, even if the guy was within his rights. But sympathy for him….. ha.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7