Jul 29, 2010, 12:33 AM EDT
Let’s be clear about this: You have to be a complete and total a——- to wear a LeBron James Miami Heat jersey in Cleveland.
You get what’s coming. To complain about anything short of physical violence is like those people that buy a house under the flight path near an airport then complain about all the noise. They deserve no sympathy.
So to sum up: an a——- got thrown out a Cleveland Indian Game Wednesday night for wearing a LeBron Heat jersey. Someone within his rights, but an a——-.
What happened is that a guy went to Wednesday night’s Indians game wearing a No. 6 Miami Heat jersey. A LeBron jersey. By the sixth inning things got ugly enough, with people hundreds of people chanting at him that police escorted him out of the stadium. Probably for his own safety. People followed him to the gate to keep yelling at him.
The guy was within his rights. The guy was an a——-.
Probably best for everyone it went down like this, before things got uglier. Best to prevent physical violence, the police did the right thing, even if the guy was within his rights. But sympathy for him….. ha.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 2
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16