Jul 28, 2010, 12:03 PM EDT
In a change that’s barely even cosmetic, the home court of the Philadelphia 76ers (and the Philadelphia Flyers, natch) has changed it’s name from the ‘Wachovia Center’ to the ‘Wells Fargo Center,’ according to the Associated Press. Maybe now they can take out a loan so they can actually buy a bucket? Or put up Andre Iguodala as collateral so they can manage to pay off Elton Brand’s mammoth contract?
Does this make the Sixers eligible for a federal bank bailout when Doug Collins can’t get the job done? Can Philly void Evan Turner’s disappointing Summer League performance? I’m drowning in the hyuck-hyuck-hyucks here, people.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 4
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5