Jul 28, 2010, 12:03 PM EDT
In a change that’s barely even cosmetic, the home court of the Philadelphia 76ers (and the Philadelphia Flyers, natch) has changed it’s name from the ‘Wachovia Center’ to the ‘Wells Fargo Center,’ according to the Associated Press. Maybe now they can take out a loan so they can actually buy a bucket? Or put up Andre Iguodala as collateral so they can manage to pay off Elton Brand’s mammoth contract?
Does this make the Sixers eligible for a federal bank bailout when Doug Collins can’t get the job done? Can Philly void Evan Turner’s disappointing Summer League performance? I’m drowning in the hyuck-hyuck-hyucks here, people.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 46
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18